Home Theater fixed frame screen is designed for today’s 720P and 1080P Home Cinema projectors
- Highly versatile CineWhite Gain 1.1 flat tensioned screen material with 160° viewing angle
- Standard black backed screen material eliminates light penetration
- Black velvet surfaced covered 2.36″ aluminum frame enhances overall appearance and absorbs projector light overshoot
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- Adjustable fix plates provide equal tension over the entire projection surface
- Sliding wall mounts ensure the installation is properly centered
- Available diagonal sizes from 92″, 100″, 106″, 110″ and 120″ in 16:9 HDTV format
- 2-year Parts & Labor premium warranty
- DLP® DarkChip3TM ensures true reproduction and fine detail
- New 1.5x short-throw zoom lens improves image depth and deep blacks
- DDP3021 Full 10-bit panel driver built in for smooth expression of dark gradations
- Blu-ray 24P direct output compatible capable of output twice the speed of cinema film
- Up to 5000 hours of lamp life in low mode
- Anamorphic lens compatibility to provide lens appropriate to media being played
- Superior Projection Quality Any Way You Look At It
- HC4000 home theater projectors bring high-quality image projection into the living room. DarkChip3TM technology provides true reproduction of the digital source into finely detailed images with no noise or deterioration. Densely embedded micro mirrors built into these HD projectors improve the aperture ration of the latest innovative 0.65 Digital light Processing (DLP) chip.
A six-segment color wheel and BrilliantColorTM technology provide dazzling color reproduction, and colors can be adjusted individually with built-in color management. Signals from video sources are reproduced with more lifelike color and richer gradation. HC4000 home theater projectors feature a full high-definition short-throw zoom lens that improves image depth and reproduction of deep blacks. A fixed iris provides enhanced brightness and contrast, even in a relatively bright living room with the curtains closed.
Easy Set Up, Low Maintenance and Budget-Friendly
HC4000 HD projectors deliver the home theater experience the way it should be-easy and worry-free. Set up is easy and the power switch and electric screen controls are linked for one-touch operation. The high-output and long-life lamp is capable of a long estimated lifetime up to 5000 hours when operating low mode so replacement is infrequent.
More Great Products